Friday 1 November 2013

Spot the Difference

It feels a bit like winter - which is probably okay as it is now November. So as usual my blog start with an exclamation of how quickly the last month went! We’ve been running to catch up with everyone keen to get things framed - so thanks again to all our customers. 


Our blogs seems to be a constant tale of new framing and giclĂ©e printing equipment. In October we changed our reliable old Canon 8100 for a new 8400. They tell me it’s better, but I’m not quite sure what that means! See if you can spot the difference - for few thousand quid we seem to have got a grey printer instead of a cream one. They also changed a few buttons just to keep me on my toes.

Hopefully in November we won’t have to buy anything - we’ve certainly got no room for anything else. Does anybody have a spare workshop unit please . . . . . . . ?